Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Deja Stew 2 By Justice Liu

Ever since I came to YWAM I felt a deep passion for China. Previously mom and dad had a passion for China, and now that I have one, so I really feel that God is calling us to go to China. Why else would He give us these deep, deep passions for this lost country?

I was listening to a Christian radio station in Hawaii and the speaker said, "Everyone asks what about the Buddhists? What about the Muslims? What if they haven't heard about Christ? Would they go to hell? The simple answer is once you become a Christian you're a Christian. And so what are you going to do about all these lost people?"

So, I'm ready to go on the mission field. And, how I got this passion is that I found out a lot about China and what they're going through, and I read a book on the missionary Gladys Aylward, how at the time of her work, it was a free country. You could practice any religion, but then, there was a civil war and the communists beat the Chinese army. They wouldn't let you practice Christianity.

They set up a school and there was some questions you had to answer. Some of them were really weird like "How much money did your grandpa have when he died?" Or, "How much children does your uncle have?" But the last question was, "Do you like the new government?" You put a circle if you're for it and an x if you're against it.

Two hundred of them put an x and the Communists were really mad, so they got a plan and they sent out people to beat them up to try and get them to go for the Communists, but it didn't work. They called all the students who were against the government and asked them if they were still against it and they all said yes. These students were Christians. They were all beheaded. Very sad.

And so, I think more people should go to these Communist countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment