Saturday, December 4, 2010

Deja Stew

When Jon and I first got married, my mom taught me how to make stew. I would make huge vats of it that would last weeks! Jon would lovingly call it "Deja Stew."
Well, I think God is cooking up a huge pot of stew for us, and He's throwing in all sorts of ingredients, letting it simmer and then voila we'll have our next step! So, anytime you see a title called Deja Stew, it just means that I think another ingredient is being thrown into the pot.

Here's what I think is in there to date:
-working at an orphanage
-teaching people how to use computers
-healing the hearts of God's people through prayer and life stories
-spiritual warfare
-reclaiming cultures to God
-glorifying God through dance, drama, memorizing the Bible
-Jamaica
-China
-Seattle

Hmm, sounds delicious!

1 comment:

  1. I especially like the "Seattle" part :)
    Praying for you today!

    ReplyDelete